Nambé People’s Choice Award
1. Prize information and instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The PROMOTER is MWC Productions Pty Ltd. The PROMOTER is producing the television series Australia By Design Innovations Series 4 or also called by the name Australia By Design. The PROMOTER’s website https://www.australiabydesign.com.au/ is directly related and linked to the television series. Within the television series and on the website, the PROMOTER is running a promotion, the People’s Choice Award. (This promotion will also be featured and promoted on the PROMOTER’’s social media platforms including but not limited to any and all present or future promotional or media platforms used by the PROMOTER.) This promotion is sponsored by Nambé. As part of sponsorship Nambé is offering a prize or prizes for a game of skill within this overall promotion, details of which will be described in these Terms and Conditions. The overall promotion described above in this paragraph is referred to as the Nambé Peoples’ Choice Award.
3. As previously stated, within the above described promotion is a game of skill henceforth referred to as the “Competition.” Chance or arbitrary selection plays no part in determining the winner of the Competition. The act of entering or opting into the Competition alone, does not increase in any way an entrant’s chance of winning. Each valid entry will be individually judged by the PROMOTER, based upon individual literary and creative merit. This is a game of skill with the sole, discretionary entity in determining the winner being the PROMOTER. The PROMOTER hereby and categorically states that to the absolute best of its abilities that in no way whatsoever will it select the winner of the Competition based on any inference of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or related discriminatory or prejudicial biases. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe on any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
4. The Prize. Nambé will arrange a AU$1,000.00 Gift Certificate for the winner of the Competition. No cash will be awarded in lieu of Prize. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or sold.
5. Entry is only open to entrants aged 18 years and over. Open to legal residents of Australia only. Proof of residency may be required to redeem the Prize. Employees, and families of the PROMOTER and employees of Nambé are ineligible to enter. By entering, you hereby confirm that participation in the Competition and/or acceptance of the Prize does not violate in any way
policies of an organization or business that you are employed by, affiliated with or own. The PROMOTER reserves the right to declare such entrant ineligible from participating in such circumstances. One entry allowed per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.